You can design a payment form for various purposes, such as online purchases, subscriptions, or any scenario where you need to collect payments.
To create a payment form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Fields & Form” option located next to your designated list.
Adding the Payment Fields
In the Form builder, go to the “Create New Field” section, then select “Payment.” Click on “Products” to add the product payment field.
Once you’ve added the “Payment Product” field, you will be able to add the 3 other fields: Payment Shipping, Payment Billing, and Payment Checkout.
Setting up the Payment Fields
After adding the “Payment Product” field, you’ll be prompted to select your e-commerce store.
Note: Adding New Product is only available when you have selected your created e-commerce Product Feed.
- For subscription-based products, you can opt for ‘Recurring Billing.’ This allows you to specify billing intervals (monthly, weekly, or daily) and set a limit on billing cycles.
- Alternatively, you can set it as ‘Quantitative,’ allowing users to choose a quantity.
- If necessary, activate ‘Apply Taxes’ and specify the tax percentage for automatic tax calculations.
Finally, click on Add to save and add your product.
You can always edit/delete the product or add a new product to your form.
- You can select a different store by going to Payment Settings.
- In case, you need to add a product that does not exist in your store, you need to import this product in your Product Feed.
Payment Shipping: When adding this field, the user will have the opportunity to provide their shipping address, including country, state, city and Zip Code.
Payment Billing: When adding this field, the user will have the opportunity to provide their billing address, including country, state, city and Zip Code..
Payment Checkout: Within “Checkout,” users can see the total amount, and select their payment method. You need to select your Payment Gateway Account.
Please note that you need to connect your payment gateway first, by going to the Connection Center -> Payments and connect your Stripe account.
Once done, Save your form.
Finally, your form will look as shown below:
Using Payment field
- Once a contact completes a payment form, the payment will show in the lead profile as a completed order.
- You can trigger an automation, once a contact completes a payment using the Complete order trigger.