1. Backup your web directory and store database.
Before installing the plugin, make sure to backup your files and database.
If you are going to use the native Magento backup function, navigate to System -> Tools -> Backups and perform System and Database backups.
2. Using FileZilla (or any FTP application) Open FTP Connection.
3. Copy the folder named code into the root directory of magento 2 /app/
4. Change the folder permission to 755 and apply it to all your subfolders and files under it.
5. Using ssh (cli mode) enter the following commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento module:enable Vbout_Plugin –clear-static-content
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento cache:clean
The Settings of the VBOUT extension can be configured in System -> Configuration -> VBOUT -> VBOUT backend page.
Include jQuery Library – this option allows include jQuery if Magento site not available jQuery.
You can find your unique API User Key in your VBOUT account.
Go to your VBOUT account – Settings -> API Integrations (https://app.VBOUT.com/Settings) to get API Key:
In Integration Settings tab, you can activate the data points you wish to sync between Magento and your VBOUT account. Choose ‘Yes’ to enable the options as below: