You can use a subdomain to point to the platform login, as a customized/whitelabeled page.
What You’ll Need:
- A domain.
- Administrative access to your domain’s DNS with your domain hosting provider.
- Access to your account.
Connecting your domain to the platform requires the following steps:
- Step 1: Set up your CNAME record with your hosting provider.
- Step 2: Choose your domain.
- Step 3: Wait for SSL to set up and you’ll have the finishing result.
Step 1: Set up your CNAME record with your hosting provider.
Access your domain name DNS portal and create a CNAME that points portal.mydomain.com to ssl.vbt.io
Step 2: Choose your domain:
2- Choose your desired domain or subdomain to use as your portal login:
If you want to choose a domain instead of a subdomain, you should choose www instead of portal in the example, and you should set mydomain.com to point to www.mydomain.com
Step 3: Wait for SSL to set up and you’ll have the finishing result.
- Click on Install, it will check the CNAME:Note: Follow the instructions if the CNAME is not configured properly:
- After setting the CNAME, the server will be configured:
- After the server, the SSL should be set:
- Once all the setups are finished, your domain alias will look like this:
- and this is how the login page will look like:
You can always delete the domain alias if you no longer want it: