VBOUT offers many options to add media to your social posts:
- Upload new media by dragging and dropping or using the Upload option
- Use your file manager to recycle previous content from your library
- Animated GIF tab powered by Giphy to search thousands of cool animated GIFs
- Open Source Images and Videos powered by Pixabay for access to high-quality stock photos and videos.
- Design using Canva
Please make sure to review the below Image/Video upload terms:
Image(s) Upload Terms
- Please make sure your image is less than 3mb in size.
- Allowed extensions: jpg, jpeg, gif, png
- Facebook supports multiple images that are up to 4 mb.
- Maximum file size: 8MiB
- Aspect ratio: Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 range
- Minimum width: 320 (will be scaled up to the minimum if necessary)
- Maximum width: 1440 (will be scaled down to the maximum if necessary)
- Height: Varies, depending on width and aspect ratio
- Formats: JPEG
- Twitter supports uploading up to 4 images excluding gif.
Video Upload Terms
- Please make sure your video is less than 20mb in size.
- Facebook supports video uploads that are up to 20 minutes long.
- Allowed extensions: MOV, MPEG, MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV
- Twitter supports video uploads that are up to 30 seconds long.
- Allowed extensions: MP4 and MOV
- MP4 format: H264 format with AAC audio
- Minimum resolution: 32 x 32
- Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1200 (and 1200 x 1900)
- Aspect ratios: 1:2.39 – 2.39:1 range (inclusive)
- Maximum frame rate: 40 fps
- Maximum bitrate: 25 Mbps
- Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
- Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
- Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
- Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
- Picture size:
- Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
- Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
- Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
- Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
- Audio bitrate: 128kbps
- Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
- File size: 100MB maximum