The platform has a great selection of ready templates as well as content blocks for you to choose from and build awesome looking, responsive designs. You can also build your own layout using components, such as images, videos, countdown, buy now options or just simple old fashion text and call to action buttons.
To create your custom email template you have the option to use the classic builder or the new builder.
Using the Classic Builder
Go to Email -> Email Templates -> Create Template
You will have the option to upload your own template file or create a new template.
The first step is giving your email template a name.
Next you can start building your template. To do that, from the left menu, you have three options:
- You can select Templates, this will present you with a group of email templates that we have built for you. You can simply drag and drop them in the right building area. Once you do that you are free to edit the content as you see fit.
- You can select Pre-Designed Blocks, this one will open up another sub menu for each page block or section (Header, Top Menu, CTA, Footers…) where you can select whatever block you need and drag and drop it in its designated area.
- You can select Design Elements, and this one will display the available Layout and Components so you can use them to design your own blocks within your email template.
After dragging a block to the right, you will notice each block or section has options on the left menu and on the top to change the style of the block.
Note: You can at any time click on Update to save your changes.
When you finish editing your template, click on Save and Exit to save your changes and exit the builder.
Using the New Builder
Go to Email -> Email Templates -> Switch to new builder -> Create Template
From the top menu of the builder, you will have the below options:
- Background: change the background color of your entire email template.
- Link: change the color of a link when adding one.
- Width: Change the width of your email template.
- Theme: You can select a theme or create a new one where you can setup background and text style to be used by default in your email template.
On the left menu, you can find Elements and Structure to build your template.
After dragging an element to the right, you will notice an option menu on the left to edit its style.
When you finish editing your template, click on Save & Exit to save your changes.
Note: Email templates created in the new builder can be used only when creating an email campaign and not in automated messages.