Below is a comprehensive list of engagements under your Lead Scoring feature that you can use to score your leads:
- Destination URL: User visits a particular page on your website.
- Duration on Site: User spends a certain amount of time on your website.
- Number of pages visited: User visits a certain number of pages on your website.
- Link Clicked: User clicks on a certain link on your website.
- Video Watched: User watches a certain Youtube or Vimeo video on your website.
- Form Submitted: User submits a form on your website – Must obtain the form id.
- Goal Triggered: User reaches a particular VBOUT Conversion Goal.
- Popup Triggered: User triggers a VBOUT popup.
Landing Page Engagement:
- Page Visit: User visits a certain Landing Page.
- Link Clicked: User clicks on a certain link on your Landing Page.
- Email Opened: User opens any or a particular email marketing campaign sent from VBOUT.
- Field Values: The value of a particular field within an email list matches certain criteria.
- Link Clicked: User clicks on any or specific link inside a VBOUT email campaign.
- Joined List: User joins a particular contact list.
- Unsubscribed: User unsubscribes from a list – Could be a negative value.
- Hard Bounce: A Hard Bounce registered for a particular user – Ex: Email does not exist – Could be a negative value. Here is a list of email bounce codes.
- Soft Bounce: A Soft Bounce registered for a user – Ex: Email Inbox Temporarily Full – Could be a negative value. Here is a list of email bounce codes.
- Spam Complained: If a contact marks your Emails as Spam.
- Link Clicked: User clicks on a link from an SMS you have sent.
Browser Push Engagement:
- Browser Push Subscribed: When a user becomes a subscriber by accepting to receive Browser Push notifications.
- Browser Push Blocked: When a user ignores receiving Browser Push notifications.
- Link Clicked: User clicks on a link from a Browser Push.
- Automation Triggered: User is at a particular stage of an automation.
- By Device: User’s visited your site on a PC, Mobile or a Tablet.
- By Device OS: User’s visited your site from Android, Windows, iPhone, MacOS.
- By Location: User’s country and state match your defined criteria.
- By Campaign Source: Giving the lead a score according to the source of the campaign.
- By Campaign Name: User’s campaign name matches your defined criteria.
- By Tag Name: User’s tag name matches your defined criteria.