When creating an email template or campaign, you will find new components for E-commerce:
- Store Feed
- Related Products
- Last Viewed Products
- Last Viewed Categories
- Last Abandoned Cart
- Last Order Details
- Product Renewal Reminder
When you choose one of the Ecommerce components, you can edit its style and settings from the left panel.
You can customize the below settings:
- Store Name: Choose your store to display products
- Product count: How many products you want to show.
- Product view: Stacked or Tiles.
- Options: To Show or Hide Image, Description or Price.
- Mix products from: 1 category or more.
- Prioritize choice based on: Recent Visit, Most Viewed, Last Abandoned Cart, Last Completed Order, Custom Preferences
Once you finish your editing, click on Apply Settings in order to apply your changes.
You can also use the Ecommerce Shortcodes:
You can access your products’ images directly from the File Manager Ecommerce tab: