You can connect your calendar bookings (Google/Outlook), enabling individuals to schedule meetings and automatically create Zoom meetings.
Connecting your Zoom account
• Navigate to the Connection Center.
• Select Webinars and then choose Zoom to connect your Zoom account.
Creating a booking page
• Navigate to Settings and go to Booking Settings.
• Click on Create Booking Page.
• Add a name to you booking page and choose the booking type.
• If your calendar account is already connected, choose your account. Otherwise, click on Connect Calendar to link your calendar account.
• Once connected, Click on Submit to proceed.
Fill out the required details in the Event Info section.
In the Settings section, select the calendar you wish to use and enable the Zoom Meeting option.
Choose either a connected account or connect a new one if necessary.
Continue your booking settings, once done, Click on Submit to save your settings.
For further details on booking settings, refer to this link.
When someone schedules a meeting in your calendar, a Zoom Meeting will be automatically generated with a unique URL.
The scheduled booking will be displayed in the lead profile for your reference.